1. There are no dead ends.
*Will transplant work?
2. This too shall pass.
*Dealing with all the side effects from the high dosage Chemotherapy
3. Everyone has choices.
4. Cancer is fascinating.
*Who developed all these crazy drugs and kudos to all that commit their life to this war on cancer.
5. My urine smell like a wet dog
*The BCMU chemo drug.
6. The closest I’ve been to drunk in 7 months was today?
*The BCMU is based in alcohol. It made me feel like I was still drunk from the night before but x 56. Major stinging in the face like you dove into a lake and all the water went up the nose and down the back of your throat.
7. Benadryl is a cure all.
8. Mask wearing is crappy, sweaty, and completely necessary.
*Dealing with my new normal.
9. House hunters passes hours upon hours in the hospital.
10. Humility in people is inspiring.
*My hematologist stopped by. He is genuine and genius.